Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Adrenaline Fest

The September issue will be ready to go by Monday, so now I'm getting ready to head up to Sarnia, Ont., Thursday to check out the new Adrenaline Festival. I'm excited to see all the attractions and events they have planned, and how it will be integrated with the harness racing.

The event kicks off Thursday night and will run through Sunday. The first three days will be geared toward 20-30-somethings (which is my age demographic), with Sunday being the designated Family Day. I think it's great that Standardbred Canada has devised and gone through with this idea--we can only hope now that the weather will cooperate!

Stay tuned for coverage in the USTA newsroom, along with exclusive video courtesy of our resident A/V expert, Rich Johnston. There will also be something about my experiences in the October issue of Hoof Beats.

Cheers,

TJB